Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lets Play Some Mw2?


I Play Video Games Anytime I Get Home After A Long Day! Don't Assume Im Like Those Freaks Who Drop Out Of School Just To Play Some Game! I Don't Suck That Much! Im A Average Player! If You Want To Party Up Send Me An Friend Request! (PSN:oksweet187) And Yes I Only Do Play PlayStation 3 But Don't Worry About That Ill Be Getting An Xbox 360 Within A Month To Play With All My 360 People Aswell! If You Catch Me On Ps3 Playing Im Hardly Alone Because Im Always With My Clan Called D$!We Do Gamebattles 2! So If You Think Your Good Challenge Us

6 comments:

  1. All About AG on the 3-6-0 LoL.
    Hurry up and get a 360 already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so on!

    lol
    Nah, im sure you and your clan are good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my clan in xbox is ATRX i love playing Mw2 lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeahhhhh 360!
    When you get it ill playy you!
    ATRX!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have one of your clan member as a friend(West-Cee)..

    ReplyDelete